Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users, how we collect it, and how we use it. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Those over the age of sixteen may register on our website as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of minors under sixteen years old, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data. Any data of a minor under sixteen years of age, without tacitly stating their consent, will be deleted.
Under no circumstances will data relating to the professional or economic situation or the privacy of the other family members be collected from the minor, without their consent.
On this website, the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have made an effort to create a safe and trustworthy space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you request from us.
- We never share our users’ personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
Responsible for the processing of your personal data:
Commercial name: Equifond S.L
Commercial Registry: Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 46.888, Folio 34, Section 8, Page No. B-534.316.
Address: Rambla Catalunya num 38, 6 pln 08007 Barcelona
Activity: Financial and accounting services
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned current legislation, the personal data that you send us through the web forms will receive the appropriate treatment.
For the processing of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information.
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new data protection legislation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or several specific purposes that we will inform you of in advance with absolute transparency and specificity.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only require data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
How did we get your data? We collect your personal data on different occasions:
Every time you contact us directly, for example through the web www.cleverauditbs. com or through the customer service line, to request information about our products and services.
- When you buy or contract a product or service directly with us.
- When you participate in our direct marketing campaigns, for example by filling in a response card or participating in a promotion through our website that requires you to complete an online form with your personal data
- When with your authorization, third-party companies or authorized persons communicate your personal data to us.
- When with your authorization other legal entities of the Group or other business partners communicate your personal data to us.
The products and services of CleverBusiness Solutions, as well as their promotional campaigns, are directed and thought mostly for adults and societies. In this sense, we will only collect and process your personal data if you are at least 16 years old. CleverBusiness Solutions reserves the right to verify the age of people who provide personal data.
We would appreciate it if you would help us keep your personal details up to date by informing us of any changes to your contact details or preferences.
The personal data we process at CleverBusiness Solutions comes from:
- Contact form
- Subscription form
- Sales form
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not at CleverBusiness Solutions we are processing personal data that concerns them.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request limitation of your treatment
- Object to processing
- Request data portability
- Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if applicable, case, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. CleverBusiness Solutions > will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. They may also request the portability of their data.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that that concern you violates current legislation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At CleverBusiness Solutions there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system ( forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name, surname and email. To respond to the requirements of CleverBusiness Solutions users. For example, we can use this data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions.
- Course request form: We request the following personal information: Name, surname, telephone and email. To request any of the courses that CleverBusiness Solutions makes available to its users. The information collected will allow you to request the corresponding service for a possible offline processing. Requests will be answered by email. The website does not allow you to manage payments directly for these services.
- Purchase form: The user has different purchase forms subject to the contracting conditions specified in our particular contracting conditions for each product or service where They will require contact and payment information. We request the following personal information: Name, surname, ID, email, telephone and full address.
- Registration Form: In this case, I request the following personal information: Name, Email, so that you can create an account in my system and have access to your functionalities. I inform you that the data you provide me will be located on the servers of Arsys (IT provider) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. CleverBusiness Solutions may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of CleverBusiness Solutions, will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceeds in each case and previously accepted by the user of CleverBusiness Solutions.
- CleverBusiness Solutions will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services of CleverBusiness Solutions . As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of current legislation, CleverBusiness Solutions with address at Travessera de Gràcia 16 entlo.A, 08021 Barcelona, will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to web users and subscribers
CleverBusiness Solutions does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals can be carried out, in these cases, consent will be required from the users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of the data of clients who purchase services or products through this website is the execution of the audit or collaboration contract according to our contracting conditions. The prospective offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the contract.
The legal basis for the treatment of subscriber data is the sending of informative and commercial bulletins with the prior consent of the user.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- While the commercial relationship is maintained.
- As long as its deletion is not requested by the interested party.
- While required by current legislation.
Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. If your data is used for several purposes that require us to keep it for different periods of time, we will apply the longest retention period.
In any case, we limit access to your data to only those people who need to use it to perform their duties.
Our data retention periods are based on business needs, so in relation to those personal data that are no longer necessary, access to them will be limited to compliance with strictly legal obligations or they will be securely destroyed.
Marketing purposes: With respect to the use of your information for marketing purposes, we will retain that information for that purpose for two years from the date we last obtained your authorization to do so. send you marketing communications, unless you ask us to exclude you from them by revoking the consent given.
Purposes related to the execution of a contract: with regard to the use of your information for the management of any contractual obligation that we have with you, we will keep this data during the period of validity of the contract and during the following ten years, in order to attend to possible consultations or subsequent claims.
Purposes related to compliance with legal and regulatory obligations: certain information must be kept during the periods required by the specific regulations that result from application (fiscal, commercial, money laundering, etc.).
To whom will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties, to provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, CleverBusiness Solutions shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions .
All utilities offered by third parties are strictly necessary for the development of our services and have been selected based on compliance with the rights that we preserve on this website.
By browsing the CleverBusiness Solutions website, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a log of how our services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services.
This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
- Facebook inside
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Secrecy and data security.
CleverBusiness Solutions is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data of the users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access (How the Https protocols that we use), in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.< /b>
CleverBusiness Solutions cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to CleverBusiness Solutions exonerating CleverBusiness Solutions from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
CleverBusiness Solutions reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
According to the LSSICE, CleverBusiness Solutions does not engage in SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the User has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, CleverBusiness Solutions undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
How do we keep your data protected?
To ensure protection and maintain the security, integrity and availability of your data, we use various security measures.
Although it is not possible to guarantee absolute protection against intrusions in data transmissions over the Internet or from a website, both we and our subcontractors and business partners make every effort to maintain the measures of physical, electronic and procedural protection with which to guarantee the protection of your data in accordance with the applicable legal requirements in this matter. The measures we use include:
limit access to your data only to those people who need to know it in view of the tasks they perform;
as a general rule, transfer the collected data in encrypted format;
store the most sensitive data (such as credit card data) only in encrypted format;
install perimeter protection systems for computer infrastructures (“firewalls”) to prevent unauthorized access, for example “hackers”, and
regularly monitor access to computer systems to detect and stop any misuse of personal data.
In those cases in which we have provided you (or you have chosen) a password that allows you to access certain parts of our websites or any other portal, application or service under our control, it is you responsible for keeping it secret and for complying with all other security procedures that we notify you of. You will not be able to share your password with anyone.
Protection measures for location-related information
Certain services can only be offered with access to the user’s location. At CleverBusiness Solutions we consider such location information to be highly confidential.
We apply the following measures to protect location information (including information accessed as part of the service process):
We only keep that information in a format associated with you or your company for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which we have been authorized.
We only obtain or access such information in such a way when it is necessary to provide the requested service or when we are required by law to retain or provide the information (and, if we are required to hand over the information to law enforcement or a third party, we will notify you unless it would jeopardize the prevention or detection of a crime or we are not permitted to do so).
Location and device information is not linked, unless it is necessary to provide the requested service.
Any other use of location information for analytics purposes will be done using anonymized data immediately.